Karatbars Mail

ART WILLIAMS JUST DO IT SPEECH-Full 20 Minute Video-Incredible!
http://www.mikehealytraining.com My name is Mike Healy. Over the past 20 years I have studied leadership, finances, entrepreneurship and business development. During this time period I have helped…
00:20:52
Added on 4/16/2011
32,465 views
Hi,

Remember the awesome "Just do it video" by art Williams?
matter where you are or came from .. you can do it.

Well ... Did you know Shoop ( the one who does the Karatbars breakfast club for
us)  was trained by Art?  

Yesterday morning they went over some tax tips for us. Being self employed for
many years I knew most of them .. But people living in an apartment and 
deducting 1/4 of their rent for business was a new one to me!

Seeing incredible growth in our Karatbars ...

Have a great day,

Ben

Weekdays @ 10:45 AM (Eastern Time Zone - USA)